Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Thank you!!

This morning I got up with a happy heart. I was going to be positive. Not worry about being let down, yet again! I was just gonna let God take the reigns and help me be patient. Why now, after almost 4 weeks of waiting for something that should take 3 days? We were down to the last 48 hours of HAVING to HAVE this referral authorized! Dr. Carson's office sent a letter stating that they needed to have the authorization in their office by Friday, June 11. The impatient part of me called Tricare EVERYDAY and listened to the automated referral line. Everyday, I was disappointed. Every time I was at Wilford Hall I would bug the Patient Advocacy staff. I was trying to take control when God was the one in control the whole time.

I found out this morning that the referral went through. IT WAS AUTHORIZED!!!

Thank you to all of you that prayed and helped spread the word and encouraged others to pray. No matter who is praying, what they are praying about, or the purpose of their prayer - God answers prayers that are in agreement with His will. I believe many people think that if they just pray and pray they will get what they want. I know that is not the case. We must pray that His will be done. His answers are not always yes, but are ALWAYS in His best interest. When we pray passionately and purposefully, according to God's will, God responds powerfully!

I knew there was a HUGE possibility that it would not be authorized and I just prayed that God's will be done! Yes, I would be a little disappointed, but I know God would not disappoint us. He has a plan for Madison; a purpose for her!

This next week will be quite crazy around here. We are moving on Friday (to the other side of base to a 5 bedroom) and I will be getting the house in order before Madison and I leave on our trip. Many of you have asked if it will just be me and Madison on the trip. Steve and I thought it would be best if he stayed behind with the other kids for several reasons. There will be a special person flying to Baltimore all the way from California. My best friend Stephanie will be there with us! She is making a HUGE sacrifice by being away from her family for a few days to help me and be there for me. Just like she has been the last 12 years. Selfless, helpful, and faithful every step of the way. I love you Steph and I love all of YOU that have been there for us! Please don't stop praying.....praying for our Amazing Madison Grace!

1 comment:

  1. AMEN AMEN AND AMEN HUNNY!! God is so good!!
    Let me know if you need anything during the move!

    ReplyDelete