Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Getting Close

Tomorrow Madison and I leave on our trip to Johns Hopkins. I am nervous but peaceful! Can you be both about one thing? Hmmm... We arrive in Baltimore about 12pm. We will get the rental car and go check in at the Ronald McDonald House and then go back to the airport to pick up Stephanie about 4pm. I think tomorrow will just be a day of rest and maybe a little shopping! Friday we will meet Steve's mom for lunch before the appointment which is at 3pm. We can't wait to see Grandma and maybe Uncle Donnie or Aunt Michelle if we are lucky! We also can't wait to meet Dr. Carson. I will keep everyone updated and update the blog as I find things out. I am ready to take lots of pictures! Feel free to call or text me: 619-379-6279. Steve is on leave and will be home with the kids keeping them busy. Thank you to everyone that has prayed for us along this journey! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment