Tuesday, April 6, 2010


Madison has to have surgery for her Chiari Malformation. We know it is the best thing for her. We would rather her suffer through the surgery and recovery than for the rest of her life. We are trying to understand it all. Madison does not really know yet, but we will tell her when the time is right. She has to have some more MRIs before the surgery. We might have to wait until school is out because she has already missed too much school. Madison will be having her surgery here in San Antonio. The pediatric neurosurgeon that she saw is wonderful and we completely trust her. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. Please continue to pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment