Friday, April 30, 2010

Faith

So tonight at 6:45pm Madison will have an MRI of her spine. They told me to be prepared for it to take an hour and a half! I have faith that Madison will do well. I went this morning and bought her "Hannah Montana The Movie". She has seen it once before but it is not one that we own, so hopefully it will keep her attention. I am not as nervous or anxious this time since she did so well last time and they let me be in the room with her. This time I will go prepared with some reading materials to keep me busy. I am glad to get this over with but that means it brings us closer to her next Neurosurgery appointment which I am still very nervous about. This next appointment will be more concrete; more real and that scares me! But I do know that God knows the outcome and THAT I have faith in!

No comments:

Post a Comment